Outdoor installation of CHP system
“Selecting American DG Energy’s On-Site Utility energy solution was one of the easiest executive decisions I’ve ever made.”
President and CEO
Nursing & Rehabilitation Facility
Providing On-Site Energy Solutions To Commercial Markets
American DG Energy provides lower cost energy solutions to many types of businesses. Facilities utilizing larger amounts of hot water for space heating, domestic uses, laundries, heating swimming pools and spas, or industrial processes can expect the highest energy cost savings. American DG Energy will perform an energy cash-flow analysis for prospective facilities and generate a cost savings report and proposal detailing our guaranteed energy discount rate.
We are focused on providing our services to the following properties:
- Healthcare – hospitals, assisted living and long-term care facilities
- Hospitality – hotels, motels and resorts
- Multi-Housing – multi-tenant apartments, condos, co-ops
- Education – dormitories, athletic centers
- Fitness – health clubs, spas
- Industrial – correctional, food processing, plating, multi-use, pharmaceutical, etc.
Services provided include: financing, site evaluation, engineering & design, regulatory & permit approvals, equipment selection, installation, start-up, fuel purchasing, maintenance & service, 24/7 equipment monitoring, system optimization, and monthly customized billing with savings summary.
In addition to our On-Site UtilityTM energy solutions, American DG Energy also provides the following services for customers who want to own the equipment themselves:
- Complete turnkey installation and operation packages
- Combined heat and power (CHP) systems
- Heat pumps / high-efficiency hot water heaters
- Complete boiler room conversions
- Maintenance and operation of existing CHP, heat pump, boiler and chiller systems.
Contact us today for a free site assessment.